At Harrison/Star, our mission is to humanize science. We are innovators with purpose and an agency for good. We thrive on empathy—bringing a healthy dose of humanity and humility to the table, so we’re always bringing out the best in each other. It is our expertise that drives us to discover, to innovate, and to experiment.
We use our voice to empower ourselves and one another.
Humanizing science is not for the faint of heart. It’s what we do. We think critically and originally to elicit change in healthcare, without letting complexity or ambiguity get in the way. We can’t do it alone, we are always learning and growing, which is exactly why we need you!
Title: Senior Integrated Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Department/Discipline: Project Management
Senior Integrated Project Managers are responsible for juggling the day-to-day tasks while seeing the bigger picture on their brands, acting as a strong team lead ingrained in the business. Senior Integrated Project Managers manage and mentor junior staff, ensure workflow efficiencies across tactics and brands, and oversee and manage brand budgets. This position demands a strong and consistent proactive approach, excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask, creative problem-solving skills, and an excellent understanding of a wide range of tactics.
- Foster, lead, manage and mentor a diverse and inclusive team; meet/manage all client deadlines; ensure processes are followed
- Effectively lead internal meetings (e.g., status meetings, job start-ups), providing important, relevant information to the team and generating workable conclusions
- Work directly with all department leads
- Have an understanding of print and digital technical knowledge and be able to work closely with Account team to provide recommendations and solutions to clients
- Monitor all brand tactics and related materials, overseeing their progress and coordinating an efficient workflow from start-up through completion. Provide nimble, creative solutions to ensure deadlines are met while ensuring high quality and adherence to process
- Lead digital execution as a digital guru, owning digital projects from start to finish and recommending/implementing solutions based on a thorough understanding of estimates and timelines, industry trends, and best practices
- Possess and maintain a thorough understanding of technical programs (e.g., Java, HTML, Adobe Air). Work closely with UX, XP, Development, and Account teams to make client recommendations and propose solutions
- Partner with the Account team to develop SOWs for approvals, oversee SOW maintenance updates by junior level staff
- Drive communication between team members to accomplish tasks
- Be able to manage a brand on their own, given circumstances
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of brand strategy, objectives, and goals
- Participate in client meetings as appropriate, including client status meetings, key client presentations, and project planning discussions, establishing a client-facing relationship
- Monitor weekly financial tracking and monthly financial reconciliation for all assigned brands, ensuring individual tactic budgets and brand bottom lines are managed and escalating and resolving issues that arise
- Oversee weekly financial tracking and generate monthly financial reconciliations with internal team and client as needed, partnering with Account and Finance
- Develop monthly staffing allocations based on forecasts from reconciliation
- Actively participate and contribute to the mid month forecasting conversations
- Work with clients’ preferred outsourced vendors
- Manage direct reports within the Project Management group (IPM level and below)
- Provide leadership in mentoring, leading, and motivating junior staff and in ensuring information exchange is occurring within the Project Management group
- Provide support to Project Management leadership
- Assist in training and developing new hires in the department
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong leader both internally and externally
- Able to prioritize and to delegate work appropriately
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong digital experience and acumen
- Be a creative, innovative, enthusiastic problem solver
- Able to provide or has experience with mentorship of other members of the department/team
- Ability to respond with agility in all situations
- Strong listening and multitasking skills
- Ability to provide effective and professional communication
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates solid understanding of pharmaceutical advertising tactical initiatives
- Proven record of mid-level experience in a healthcare agency or in a comparable industry
- Managerial experience preferred
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.