At Harrison/Star, our mission is to humanize science. We are innovators with purpose and an agency for good. We thrive on empathy—bringing a healthy dose of humanity and humility to the table, so we’re always bringing out the best in each other. It is our expertise that drives us to discover, to innovate, and to experiment.
We use our voice to empower ourselves and one another.
Humanizing science is not for the faint of heart. It’s what we do. We think critically and originally to elicit change in healthcare, without letting complexity or ambiguity get in the way. We can’t do it alone, we are always learning and growing, which is exactly why we need you!
VP, Experience Strategist
We are looking for a Vice President, Experience Strategist to contribute to the creation of best-in-class omnichannel experiences for customers. You are a solutions-oriented team player, prepared to roll up your sleeves and partner with creative, account and broader strategy teams to provide leadership and focus in turning brand strategies into actionable initiatives and experiences. You have passion and experience in omnichannel, social, CRM, web, mobile, conferences and rep selling tools.
- Lead the development of insight and data-driven engagement strategies for assigned clients and new business development; provide sound business justification for investment (based on market trends, audience insights, past campaign data, and past experience)
- Possess a mastery of digital channels and how to maximize awareness and engagement for target audiences online in order to create efficiencies between traditional and digital channels
- Connect insight to strategy to experience to effectively guide account and creative teams in the development of multichannel brand ecosystems
- Define project and scope needs for all omnichannel, digital, social and new technology initiatives in partnership with Project Management
- Act as primary client contact for omnichannel and digital programs and strategies; continually foster productive client-agency relationships and become a trusted advisor to our clients
- Develop strategic, cross-channel measurement plans and meaningful KPIs for continued optimization, as well as work with the analytics group to report insights gained and effectiveness of promotional activities
- Serve as a champion at the agency for experience planning
- Write inspiring digital creative/project briefs and brief in-house teams or partner agencies to develop the content/experience needed to bring channels to life
- Lead evolution of agency offerings, development of POVs and train clients and colleagues on digital best practices and trends
- Serve as a mentor and manager to junior members of the team to ensure best practices in digital and multichannel are consistently applied
- Assist in improving overall digital process & workflow
- Organize and lead client workshops, presentations, and other working sessions as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- 8-12 years related experience
- Be entrepreneurial and comfortable working with limited but guided oversight
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills: Be able to tell a great story – bringing clients along so that ideas, concepts, and projects can move forward
- Great attention to detail, enthusiasm, organization, multi-tasking and a team player
- Understanding of FDA regulations as it pertains to pharmaceutical/healthcare marketing
- Ability to critically provide input for and interpret results of qualitative and quantitative research
- Solid understanding of user experience principles digital best practices across omnichannel, web, mobile, CRM/email, social and emerging channels
- Skilled in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word); Keynote a plus (but not required)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work diligently with colleagues and vendors to meet business goals
The range below represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of an Omnicom Health Group company in the United States. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.